- SAP Transportation Management Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) and Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement (DTR) Integration with ECC.
- In customizing, the OTR/DTR type is maintained to use an external Number Range Interval.
- Inbound XML message IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In from ECC fails with error message:
"External number ranges are not allowed" (/BOFU/COMMON_MSG031)
- Does TM support external number ranges for OTR/DTR?
- For example, you want to sync the OTR or DTR number with a number in the ECC, such as the Sales Order or Delivery Number.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
External number ranges are not allowed tm, /BUFU/COMMON_MSG 031,
031(/BOFU/COMMON_MSG) otr dtr fu sproxy sxi_monitor xml fail error stop stuck , KBA , TM-INT-LI-CS-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-INT-LI-CS-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-INT-LI , Logistics Integration - General , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.