- You define some new planning groups or categories in the customizing for Financial Planning and/or Capacity Planning in Portfolio Management.
- In the system frontend you access the planning for some objects (items, initiatives or buckets) which existed prior to these customizing changes.
- The new categories or groups do not appear in the planning for these existing objects.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
missing groups, missing categories, customizing changes, update capacity planning, update financial planning , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.