An error occurred while requiring entity cust_tuitionExpenseDetail,please contact system admin to check configuration of corresponding entity
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.7.1
- SAP SuccessFactors
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create an Import Data Connection to SAP SuccessFactors
- From the "Main Menu" select "Create > Model"
- Click "Get data from an app"
- Click "SAP SuccessFactors"
- Select Connection to SAP SuccessFactors created above
- Select "Create a new query"
Custom Metadata Framework (MDF) object "cust_tuitionExpenseDetail" is missing from SuccessFactors tenant
Create custom Metadata Framework (MDF) object "cust_tuitionExpenseDetail" per the steps described in SAP Knowledge Base Article 2285199 - How to create a Custom Foundation Object
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, requiring, entity, SuccessFactors, SFSF, courses, summary , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem