Display Manager's employee number/user id in Job Information.
Employee Central: Job Information
Employee Central: Business Rules
We don’t have access to user ids from EC, hence we cannot set user ids. But by default, user id and person-id-external values are same. If this is the case, then the requirement can be achieved through a business rule.
- Enable person-id-external field in Biographical Information portlet.
- Create a custom-string field in Job Information portlet.
- Provide permission for the above fields for the logged in user.
- Create a business rule to set value to the custom-string from the user’s manger’s person-id-external field. Consider Job Information Model as the base object.
- Add the rule as onSave in Job Information portlet in Manage Business Configuration.
Supervisor, person id, user id , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , How To