Scheduled time off calendars which were already executed shows 'You do not have permission to download this file' when log files are downloaded by user who created the calendar
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Time Off Calendars then create a time off calendar e.g. Account Creation and schedule the calendar to run on a specific date.
2. Check the calendar execution log after the run date by going to Manage Time Off Calendars. When opening the log file, error message 'You do not have permission to download this file' is shown.
When using v12 UI, click on Take Action under Actions column. Select View then click on the date for the log file to download the calendar execution log.
If using People Profile, click on the executed calendar to view the calendar details then click on the Run details under Activity section of the View Calendar window.
Scheduled time off calendars are always executed with the standard system user (v4admin), hence, permission to view all jobs are required to be granted for the users who created and or scheduled the calendar.
Grant permission for 'Allow users to view all the jobs' under Manage User section for the user's permission role.
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles then select the relevant role where permission needs to be granted.
2. Click Permissions... then go to Administrator Permissions > Manage Users section then check permission for 'Allow users to view all the jobs'.
3. Save the changes to the permission role.
2471960 - b1705 - Error "You do not have permission to download this file" when trying to view the results of an import via monitor jobs
'You do not have permission to download this file', Time Off Calendar, Calendar, Scheduled Calendar, Time Off , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , Problem