When the user ABC (ABC represents the user ID) creates a Lead, the system does not determine the user ABC as an Involved Party on Sales & Marketing Team facet, even though the Current User is a determination for the Party Role XYZ (XYZ represents the Party Role Name).
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Click on New.
- Fill in the mandatory fields;
- Save & Open.
- Go to the Sales & Marketing Team facet.
- The system does not determined the user ABC as a XYZ Involved Party.
The Party Role XYZ is marked as Sales Data on Business Configuration for the activity Party Role Definition.
Then, if you have determined for the Party Role XYZ determinations that depend on sales data, and the last step is the determination Current User, this means, the others determination steps that depend on sales data (e.g. sales unit, sales org.) will be "waiting" for the sales data be available on the document creation.
So, if in the Lead creation no sales data be defined, the further determination is blocked. This means, the determination step Current User, is not executed.
This is the expected system behavior.
Workaround, the Party Role XYZ should not be marked as Sales Data on Business Configuration.
Steps to uncheck the Sales Data checkbox:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Search for the activity Party Role Definition.
- Open the activity Party Role Definition.
- Search for the Party Role XYZ and uncheck Sales Data checkbox.
Current User, Party Role, Determination, Involved Party, Leads , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-PAP , Party Processing , How To