Background and use cases
- The main purpose of the boot.log is to trace the initial events, which occur from the moment the add-in is loaded.
- The boot.log can capture events that occur before loading the user profile and that are not included in the general log file.
The main use cases are
- Troubleshooting add-in load issues
- Troubleshooting of error "Unable to load user profile due to unknown error", when there is not enough information in general log.
Note: boot.log is stored in user's %temp% folder, in product name subfolder. It is in .txt format and has similar structure to general log.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
%temp% folder (C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp), , KBA , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.