Replication from Oracle to HANA (O2H)
- All DSI connections to HANA went down with following msg:
- A grouped transaction of 20 individual transactions has failed in database 'HANADB.hanadb'. Each transaction in the group will be executed individually.
Message from server: Message: 129, State 0, Severity 5 -- '[ statement ][ HANADB ] SQLPrepare [SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC] General error:129 transaction rolled back by an internal error: Allocation failed ; $size$=1048576; $name$=QueryCompilation; $type$=pool;
- After several retry attempts the connection can be resumed without skip tran.
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP207 - SP306
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
HANA, DSI down, error 129, O2H , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.