- You fill the capitalization key in the investment order. The automatically created Asset under Construction (AuC) does not inherit the capitalization key, this leads to a settlement without capitalization key.
- The captitalization key is created and maintained in the investment order but is not showing in the AuC.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
CJ88 KO88 KO8G CJ8G settlement AuC Asset under construction AS02 AS03 internal order capitalization value IFRS requirements , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , IM-FA-IE , Investment Orders , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , IM-FA , Spec. investments , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.