Some long job titles do not appear correctly on the mobile version of the RMK site in the search results grid. The titles are being truncated instead of wrapping to the next line as expected.
- SAP SuccessFactor Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the RMK site on a mobile device
- Run a specific search or view the full list of jobs
- The search result shows some truncated job titles which would be expected to wrap to the next line
This is a job data issue.
If job titles include underscores rather than spaces in them, these titles will never wrap as there are no breaks in the text for the framework to wrap the data.
What is more, if some titles are long enough to push the boundary of the grid past the size of the window at certain resolutions, this causes other long job titles not to wrap, even if those do use spaces, because the effective boundary has been pushed out by the other problematic job titles.
As a formatting standard, all job titles sent to RMK must contain spaces instead of underscores. Underscores are not supported by the framework and will cause display issues.
titles cut off, text wrapping, title wrapping, job title cut off, long title issues, job title truncated, mobile responsiveness of RMK site , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , Problem