- View Data works successfully.
- Export failed data to Excel or csv file.
- View Data on a table in Information Steward then export to Excel or csv.
- Chinese/Cyrillic/Kanji/etc. characters are garbled in the exported csv file.
- Unicode data is not displayed properly in exported file.
- Foreign character sets are jumbled when downloaded to Excel/csv format.
SAP Information Steward 4.2
IS, DI, Chinese, Japanese, Kanji, unable, export, excel, csv, unicode, utf8, garbled, jumbled, Cyrillic , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.