In the Sales Phase dropdown menu under Advanced Filter for opportunity, it is alphabetically sorted and the Sales Phase is ordered differently in Business Configuration.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities work view.
- Open the Advanced Search.
- Click on Sales Phase dropdown menu.
- Sales Phases is ordered alphabetically.
Sales Phases are linked to a Sales Cycle and ordered within Business Configuration. In case of opportunity header, there is Sales Cycle linked and then, based on that, it shows the sort sequence as defined in Business Configuration. However, in case of Advanced Search, there is no context of a Sales Cycle defined. In Advanced Search, the Sales Phase may also be more than one Sales Cycle defined, therefore, it is not ordered as per Business Configuration. The usage semantics is different for Advanced Filter and it is for search purposes.
This is the expected system behavior. If you need that Sales Phase is alphabetically ordered, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Sales Phases, Advanced Filter, Opportunity, , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To