After a user has accepted a Consent Statement, user can choose to revoke it at later time from Options & Settings. Revoking Consent Statement will be logged and user will be logged out of the system. User must contact System Administration to deactivate or delete his/her account.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Login as Admin. Enable Consent Statement in LMS Environment. Refer KBA 2618385
- Login as User. Consent Statement will be shown to user.
- If user accept Consent Statement, he/she will be able to log in into LMS environment
- Go to Links -> Options & Settings
- User can view consent statement he/she has accepted
- User has option to decline previously accepted Content Statement
- If user click on Decline/Revoke, user will be shown warning as “Are you sure you want to decline this statement? When you decline this statement, you will not have access to the Learning solution.” The message will be shown as per user's locale preference.
- User can see OK/Cancel buttons
- If user click on OK, he/she will log out from system and system will log declination of Consent Statement
- If user click on Cancel, he/she will remian active
LMS, Q2 2018, b1805, Consent statement, revoke, decline, options & settings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To