This article explains how to change the default message "Sorry, this position has been filled" on Job Page via Career Site Builder.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
How to access Career Site Builder:
- Access the SuccessFactors Instance
- Access Admin Center
- Select Recruiting
- Click on Manage Career Site Builder
- Click on Tools
- Click on Translations
- Select a Language in the Locale Filter
- On Resource Key field enter the following text: "tcmSorryPositionFilled"
- Click on the Field related to this token
- Enter the new text
- Click on confirm button
- Click on Save
- You will see on the job page that the text had changed
2600159 - How to Grant Users Access on Career Site builder from Admin Center
Sorry, this position has been filled, change token, career site builder, translate token , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To