- How to run a report to know who created some uesrs?
- When a user was created?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- You need to create a ticket to SFSF Support Team requesting to run a script to know WHEN the user was created. You may request the report for a single record or for several accounts (this will lead to a bigger file). Also, you need to detail the following information
- Data Center
- UserIDs of the records you want to track
- Your formal written approval (e.g. "....hereby I authorize to run the script for "CompanyID" to get the information requested"). This approval can either be attached to the ticket or can be written directly in the description field.
If the user was created in the last 90 days we can provide you this information, otherwise unfortunately our Engineering Team will not be able to provide you this data.
- After you have the information on WHEN the user has been created, you can run a report in Change Audit Report to know WHO created this users.
NOTE: If you don't have Change Audit Report enabled in the time that this user was created, it's not possible to get this information.
- Admin Center > Search by Change Audit Report;
- Select Create Personal Data Report > Select Change on the subject User > Person choose the user you would like to know who has created;
- Select the time range based on the result from the script (step one from this KBA) > Submit;
- Go in Access Report to analyze the results;
For aditional information, access the Change Audit Guide:
2318479 - Platform Implementation tips & tricks from Support
useraccount creation, audit, user creation date, report, when the users has been created , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , Problem