- Unexpected logout message issue in Agentry Android client
- Agentry apps like Work Manager Push fails on reconnecting Agentry or SMP 3.0 server
- The client was staying connected for pushes with keepAlivePeriod=90 and attemptOnlinePeriod=60
- The client timer was running: The client got an “ETIMEDOUT, Attempt to connect timed out” for socket 0xd316d880 (which the users believe to have been from a previous connection attempt, but the logs are cut off)
- The client responded to this error by sending a logout request on socket 0xd2948950 (which the users believe to have been the active connection to the server, but the logs are cut off)
- The SMP server logged the user out, and the client received the logout request acknowledgement on socket 0xd2948950
- The client stopped the timer while handling the logout request acknowledgement, so it will not reconnect
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (SP16 PL06)
"Autoconnect Agentry","Agentry Android reconnect","Airport mode Agentry","Android not connecting in network","Push not received in Agentry client","Android not receiving connection","Agentry auto reconnect failing","Wireless traffic light Agentry", "How to connect Agentry automatically","SAP Work Manager fail" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.