What is the process that occurs when a user submits an external Form Request
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
When a user submits an external form request:
- The user's supervisor is then required to approve the training request and they will be notified (using the ExternalLearningRequestApprovalRequired notification template).
- The supervisor can approve the request from the "Approvals" (My Employees tab -> Supervisor Links -> Approvals)
- At the end of the process, the request appears in the user's assignments list and the user's external request work area.
To identify upcoming external training events, go to My Assignments and then select External Requests from the course types list.
After you attend an event, you verify that you attended it. To verify your attendance:
- Go to External Requests.
- Find the request that corresponds to your event and click Verify.
- Follow the workflow wizard to complete verification.
- After you verify your attendance, the event appears in your history.
2347060 - External Request Form (SF-182) isn't hiding sections when Display checkbox is unchecked
External Form Request, External Form, External Request, External Approvals, Approvals, External Event, External Assignments, External, External Learning, Course History, Verification, My assignments , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , How To