- There is an unexpected behaviour of the transaction PFCG poping out a message error indicating a sync failure between catalog and role
- Users have checked and believe that everything is correctly configured on the frontend, backend system and also on Fiori designer
- Some screenshots which shows issue:
- Message Error:
PFCG Node should be deleted
The node does not have a valid application
The reason could be that the Catalog was deleted or the Catalog is without
Target Mappings. Please check the Catalog and if necessary delete this Node.
- Catalog does not show any object on PFCG role, even though it was correctly configured on Fiori Designer
SAP NetWeaver AS for ABAP 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver AS for ABAP 7.51
"PFCG Node should be deleted","The node does not have a valid application","Fiori Catalog","PFCG Role","UI2/FT_BOM_GET_SERV_BY_BSP" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.