- Using 'X' Named User licenses and '0' Concurrent User Licenses
- Receiving Error : All the named user sessions for <USER> are currently in use. Release an existing session and try again. (FWB 00094)
- Observe that there is no session generated for the user in Central Management Console (CMC) > Sessions.
- The session count in different areas of CMC show a similar value :
Sessions >> Number of sessions consumed by Concurrent Users.
Servers >> Central Management Server >> Metrics >> Number of Sessions Established by Concurrent Users.
Settings >> Concurrent user Log on.
- SAP BusinessObjects Intelligence Platform 4.x
- All supported OS
BI 4.x login error (FWB 00094) license sessions count metrics named concurrent promotion promote create user recreate property bag corrupted , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.