After the 1805 release, users are seeing SENSITIVE label in front of sensitive field under Reporting tools (Adhoc, ORD, Advanced Reporting).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create any Adhoc/ORD/Advanced Reporting Report.
- While selecting columns you will see "SENSITIVE" label in front of the fields which are defined as sensitive in the instance.
- This is an expected behavior per the Product Enhancement in 1805.
- This helps report creators to avoid using sensitive data in reports.
To be able to see the SENSITIVE label, Read Access Logging should be enabled on Manage Audit Configuration page.
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Audit Configuration
- In the Read Audit tab, switch on the Read Audit option and then click save.
- Important: In AdHoc, Latest Rating Information, Historical Rating Information, and All Ratings Information in Employee Profile are always treated as sensitive and included in read audit reports. In ad hoc reports, data is combined from all trend elements, so we cannot separate sensitive and non-sensitive fields.
SENSITIVE field in Reporting, Advanced Reporting, Audit, Read Access Logging, Read Audit, Report Center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Product Enhancement