- Career Site Builder Email Layouts will manage the branding, content, layout of HTML or text emails.
- This article explains how to enable Email Layout to be used in Career Site Builder.
- This article explains how to enable Data Capture forms in Career Site Builder.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactiors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Career Site Builder
Prerequisites: CRM must be enabled In CSB under Settings/ Site Configuration/ Site Information / Use CRM slider on (see Recruiting Implementation Guide for prerequisites for CRM)
Once CRM is enabled, Email Layout and Data Capture Forms options will appear in CSB.
2611157 - Enabling and Disabling Brands in RMK Career Site
2735286 - CSB: Brands not showing when creating Email Layout - Recruiting Marketing
2843637 - Is it Possible to Delete an Existing Email Layout or Data Capture Form
Email Layout, Career Site Builder, CSB, Command Center, Use CRM, Branded Email, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Candidate Relationship Management, CRM, Data Capture Forms , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To