How to add or remove a Mobile field via Manage Templates feature?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
If a mobile field needs to be added or removed, now it is possible to make these changes in the front end by using the Manage Templates feature.
In order to enable Manage templates, please follow this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting
See the steps below for making label changes:
- Select the Job requisition Template -->
- Under Template settings --> Mobile Fields defined. Click Modify -->
- Mobile fields can be added from the list below:
- To remove a field, simply untick the corresponding box.
mobile fields, mobile, manage templates, job requisition template , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To