How can we make changes to the existing permissions in Job Application template using Manage Templates Feature?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Updating the existing permissions in Job Application templates can now be done via Manage Templates in Admin Centre.
- In order to enable Manage templates, please follow up this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting
If you have single stage application enabled, please follow up the step below to edit the field permissions from Job Application Template:
- Access Manage templates tab;
- Select Job Application then the desired job application template name
- Select Field permissions defined. Click modify
- Here you will see a list of the permissions granted to each field:
- Add a new permission:
- Select the Permission type:
- Select the roles that the permission is granted to:
- The fields that have that permission:
- If you want to Delete some permission section just click on the trash image:
If you have Mult Stage application enabled, please follow up the step below to edit the field permissions from Job Application Template:
- Access Manage Templates;
- Go to Job Requisition > select the job requisition template related to the application template where the field you want to remove is set up;
- Click on General Settings > Application Status Configuration;
- Click on "Field Permission Defined";
- Here you can edit or remove any application field, like you did in steps 4 to 8 in the Single stage Application, but let's take as example if you want to hide some field to not show in application template anymore.
- To do that uncheck the field ID from the application field you want to hide from all the "Field Reference ID" fields and click on Finished;
- Make sure you have removed from all field permissions blocks, otherwise, if it is still selected in any of them the field will continue showing;
- Click on "Save as Draft" and then "Publish".
SF, Success Factors, RCM, candidate profile, job requisition template, application template, offer template, update permissions, updating permission, update job requisition permission, update field permissions. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To