During the data load of the Migration Object Bank, the error below happens in Migration Cockpit:
|Migration Cockpit output|
|Entry XX does not exist in T005S (check entry)
Message no. 00058
Input values must be defined in Table T005S. The value or values 'XX' are not specified in this table.
Check whether the input is correct and correct if necessary.
Procedure for System Administration
If this is not an incorrect entry, check the system settings and change them if necessary.If there is a connection to the Customizing system, you can maintain the system settings by choosing Customizing in the Performance Assistant or Maintain Entries (F5) when displaying the help in a modal dialog box.
- S/4HANA Cloud
- Migration Cockpit
- Migration Object Bank
In the Convert Values step, adjust the Mapping of Regional Code to the target system value according to the options available.
- Adjust the Mapping of Regional code:
- Select the S/4HANA Target Value. Use one of the options available in order to make sure the values to be imported will be accepted by the Migration Cockpit:
- 2568909 - SAP Release Note for SAP S/4HANA Cloud data migration content
- 2538700 - Collective note and FAQ for SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit (Cloud)
- 2537549 - Collective note and FAQ for SAP S/4HANA Migration cockpit (on-premise)
- 2470789 - SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit - Cloud data migration template samples
- 2620588 - How to use Migration Objects template for Data Migration Cockpit
LTMC, XML, Template, XLS, XLSX, Upload , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem