You have downloaded the metadata file and see that is incomplete or data is missing in it.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Data Workbench work center
- Go to Import view
- Select Complete Business Objects / Individual Objects
- Find for the required business object
- Select Download Metadata
Once the file is downloaded, you see that it has many fields that are not available in the standard business object.
As a part of enhancements to support various business requirements, there are changes made and equivalent new name for the same fields are provided.
- Open the downloaded Zip file and extract the data
- Find for the folder FieldDefinition
- Open the relevant CSV file
Here you will see that the CSV Header is mapped against the UI Field Name with attributes like Data Type, Max Length, CodeList Entity and Mandatory.
missing, data, field definitions, Zip file , CSV header, UI Field Name, attributes, data workbech , KBA , meta data , not found , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To