As career Site Builder sites do not allow i-frames, only insertion of Videos, this article explains how to add videos on Job Descriptions via Career Site Builder feature.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Videos draw and keep user attention. On average, users spend more time on websites with videos than without. If both are available, users prefer video to text.
When creating a video, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Create an informative title that uses SEO keywords
- Do not use autoplay
- Keep videos between 30 and 60 seconds for maximum views
- Include a brief description of the video
- Host videos on a secure server, otherwise they will not play
On Career Site Builder click on Layouts
- Select Job
- Select the desired Job Layout
- Click on Column 1 tab
- Click on Add Component
- Select Video
- Click on the Video component
- Enter the Video URL or ID, Video Type and Layout fields
- Click on Preview and you will be able to see video on the job description
Note: as explained in KBA 2674583, in an RMK career site, only videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Wistia are supported.
It is not possible to use other hosting platforms to integrate a video in Career Site Builder. Even if the video is hosted on the SuccessFactors SFTP servers, you wouldn’t be able to use that link in Career Site Builder.
insert, videos, Job Description, RMK, Career Site Builder, CSB, iframes, Video component, Job Layout , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To