A service shopping cart in classic scenario gets transferred to the back-end system and creates directly a purchase order in MM. You observe that the purchase order validity period will be always created with the period of the shopping carts first item.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, SRMSTD, EBP, service validity date, vper_start, vper_end, end date, service end date, EKKO-KDATE, CL_BBP_BS_MAP_SC2PO, classic service item , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.