The Accounting Principle for the country version Indonesia is not available.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the relevant Project and Go to Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune Activities
- Show All Activities and Find Activity Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Here you do not find the option for the country Indonesia.
Indonesia is a non-localized country. Hence we do not have accounting principle for the country Indonesia.
As a workaround, if you need to implement a particular country as a separate country in your solution, it is possible to engage with a certified SAP Partner for them to implement an additional Country and the associated objects like a dedicated Set of Books,etc., by employing the Localization Tool Kit. Since some limitations do exist for this, you are strongly advised to discuss your specific requirements in detail with your SAP Partner.
Further details on Localization is available at the link: Localization Toolkit.
KBA , accounting principle indonesia , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem