- SAP Contact Center "CCtr" has been integrated with:
- SAP Cloud for Customer "C4C" via Cloud Adapter and
- SAP Customer Relationship Management "CRM" via OII
- When an inbound call is received, the call is displayed in SAP CRM but not in SAP C4C
- CDT logs prints the message "Ajax POST request response received: [Invalid characters in URL parameter]”
- SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement pack
- SAP Hybris Service Engagement Center 1.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Contact Center, cloud edition 1.0
Cloud for Customer, Integration, CCI, CRM, C4C, Live Activity, OII, cloud, Hybris, Customer Engagement Center, call alert, customer number not displayed, Ajax error, CDT , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.