Your requirement is to understand if E-mail Integration work center views are accessible. Upon accessing the User Settings view or Groupware Settings view, you receive the below error:
ISS-046: E-mail email@example.com is already taken. Please enter a different e-mail address
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to E-mail Integration work center
- Go to the respective views User Settings or Groupware Settings
- Able to see the mentioned error
The error is displayed due to one of the below reasons:
- Error message is due to blank E-Mail ID maintained for the logged in Business User.
- There are two Business Users in the system, who have the same E-Mail Address maintained.
- There is a mismatch between the User ID in Business Users view and Groupware Settings view. For example, under Business Users View the user ID maintained for user "Test" is XY, but in Groupware Settings the user ID for same user is XYZ.
E-mail ID should not be blank for any user. While loading the iCRM UIs, each Business User is identified by a unique E-Mail address. Therefore, the user trying to access should have unique E-Mail address.
The default E-mail ID which is firstname.lastname@example.org can only be used or maintained for one Business User whose E-Mail ID is blank. But for all other users it must be uniquely maintained.
To successfully access E-mail Integration work center, you may follow one of the below options:
- Maintain unique E-Mail ID for the Business User trying to access E-mail Integration work center.
- If 2 Business Users have the same E-mail address maintained, change the E-Mail Address of one of the Users.
- If there is mismatch between the User ID you need to delete the user from groupware settings and create a new one with same user ID as you have under Business Users work center view.
ISS-046, E-Mail Already Taken, E-mail Integration, Email Integration, E-mail ID, User Settings, Groupware Settings , KBA , e-mail integration , email integration , e-mail id , groupware settings , user settings , email id , iss-046 , LOD-CRM-INT-OEM , Provisioning issues for OEM integration (eg iCRM) , Problem