On reassigning Activities/Visits using the Team calendar, an error: You can only move an activity from the current owner is trigger.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer 1805.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Activities work center.
- Create an Activity or Visit with User t1(where t1 represents the Owner) and User t2 (where t2 represents an Attendee).
- Open the Team Calendar work center where you will be able to see the Activity created for User t2.
- Drag the Activity from the current attendee to another available employee.
- The error will be displayed as : You can only move an activity from the current owner.
An activity or a Visit can only be dragged and dropped between owners.
This is an expected system behavior.
Activity, Visit, Team Calender , KBA , attendee , owner , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , Product Enhancement