- Last Logon date is not being updated for S-User ID
What is the Last login date based on?
- When did an S-User last log into SAP support portals?
- Determining if an S-User ID is still actively being used
- How to help determine if an S-User ID should be deleted in Launchpad?
- Last logon doesn't reflect the last time the S-User logged into Launchpad
- How to determine if an S-User ID is being used to access SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Why does the last logon date show 00/00/0000 in Launchpad when their S-User ID is being used in other areas?
last login , log on , log in , active user , active s-user id , inactive s-user id , old user , old s-user id , deletion , deleting , s-user cleanup , suser removal , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.