- Customer upgraded a Central Repository and can attach it successfully in Designer.
- Repository manager is ran against the repository and shows that it is up to date.
"BODI-300025: The central repository is up-to-date"
- The execution trace log message shows:
Reading job <> from the repository; Server version is <14.2.8.x>; Repository version is <14.2.8.0000>
- Is the repository upgraded?
- Upgraded to a new patch but the patch level was not updated on the repository
- SAP Data Services
- SAP Information Steward
SAP Data Services 4.2 ; SAP Information Steward 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-IS-SVR , Information Steward - Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.