You have the error "Error downloading PDF file" or "Error downloading Excel file" while trying to download a report in Data Subject Infomation report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Data Subject Infomation report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Subject Infomation report in Admin Center;
- Go to Data Subject Information Reports page;
- Try to download any report.
Even if you have enabled all the permissions required to use the Data Subject Infomation report, you need a additional permission to manage the files(documents) on success factors.
Enable the following permission on Role Based Permissions: Administrator permissions > Manage Documents > Manage documents.
Permissions required to use Data Subject Information listed on implementation guide:
Manage Integration Tools
- OData API Attachment Import
Admin Center Permissions
- Read Execution Manager Events
- Read Execution Manager Event Payload or Event Report
- Enable Information on Data Subject
- Allow Admin to Access OData API through Basic Authentication
Data Subject Infomation report, Data Subject Infomation, Data Subject Infomation report permissions, Data Subject permissions, Error downloading PDF file, Data Subject file error, Data Subject Infomation file error, Data Subject Infomation document error, Data Subject Infomation document permission error, Data Subject Infomation document permission. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , How To