When you create a Sales Order document as a contract follow up, you face an error message:
"Copying item XX not possible; configuration from Entitlement - fixed price w/o actuals to missing"
SAP Business ByDesign - all its versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Creating the Contract:
Go to the Sales Order Work Center.
Select the new contract task.
Enter the relevant information on header level.
Navigate to item tab and enter the Entitlement product.
Release the contract.
Creating the Sales Order follow up document:
- Go to the Sales Order Work Center.
- Select the Contract view.
- Search for the Contract ID ABC (ABC represents your Contract ID).
- Click on the follow up button.
- Select the Sales Order document to follow up process.
- The system throws the error message: 'Copying item XX not possible; configuration from Entitlement - fixed price w/o actuals to missing' (XX represents your item ID).
The system does not support the copy of expense items from a Contract to a Sales Order. Only materials are taken over from the contracts to the sales orders.
This is expected system behavior
Entitlement; Sales Order; Sales Order Item; Contract , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , Problem