- HANA Calculation views are imported in a Physical Data Model (PDM).
- Calculation view input parameters can be visualized in the XML Definition tab of the calculation view property sheet.
- Simple calculation views can be designed within PD, and variables need to be created in your HANA development tool.
- Parameters and variables should be displayed in a dedicated form to ease readability after reverse.
- It should be possible to create input parameters in a HANA Database PDM.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP HANA 1.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
RE, engineering, import, 815148, CR815148, CR#815148 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.