- What is Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) in SuccessFactors Recruiting/Recruiting Marketing?
- How can CRM be used and what features does it offer?
- What are the prerequisites for using Candidate Relationship Management?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiters working on systems that have Recruiting (RCM) integrated with Recruiting Marketing (RMK) can use SAP SuccessFactors Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) features for greater versatility in managing candidate relationships.
- You can use CRM features for greater flexibility in placing candidates in highly suitable positions.
- With Candidate CRM features, SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting evolves from an Application Tracking System into a full-cycle Candidate Engagement System, providing a seamless workflow for candidates, from applying through on-boarding.
- CRM features are available to all SAP SuccessFactors customers running systems that have Recruiting (RCM) integrated with Recruiting Marketing (RMK).
CRM General Areas of Functionality
- Talent pools
- Internal Career Sites
- Landing Pages with Data Capture Forms
- Candidate search
- Candidate profile
- Activity tracking
- Email campaigns
Prerequisites for CRM Enablement
- SAP SuccessFactors system that has Recruiting integrated with Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiting Marketing configured with Use Career Site Builder enabled
- Use Candidate Integration enabled, with Candidate Account Simplification selected
- Landing pages, Data Capture Forms, Email Layouts, and Brands configured properly in Recruiting Marketing
CRM, Talent Pool, RMK, RCM, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM-RMK , RMK Interface , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Product Enhancement