You want to run 2 different schedule times for 2 job definition in a single chain
- You have a job chain called ABC, to run at 12:00 each day
- This job chain will have 2 job definitions as 123, 456
- You want to run each of these jobs a different times like 123 at 1200 AM, 456 at 2.30
- Along with start time you also want to create a dependency on the completion of another process from another chain called XYZ to run at 11:30 each day.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood
- SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood
event, start times , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.