Change Compensation Information option not visible under Take Action Change Job and Compensation Info.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Compensation Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Employee Profile
- Take Action
- Compensation Information is not available.
payComponentRecurring (Compensation) is Disabled in Manage business configuration (BCUI).
payComponentRecurring needs to be enabled in Manage business configuration. Follow the process:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage business configuration.
- Click on payComponentRecurring > Set Enabled - YES
- Reproduce the steps and the Compensation Information will be available in MSS (Take Action).
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) Where can I get information on this from the Guide?
A) Guide: Implementing Employee Central Core
Change Job and Compensation Info, Compensation Information, MSS, Take Action, Missing, Change Compensation Information, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , Problem