When an employee applies leave and if weekend is in between, then the deduction should count the weekend days as well.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Suppose the weekend is Saturday and Sunday
- The employee applies for a first leave on Friday and second separate leave request on Monday. The system to deduct Saturday and Sunday automatically i.e 4 days should be deducted.
- It is not possible to automatically deduct the weekends when there are seperate leaves on Friday and Monday.
- You can have a Take Rule to restrict employees from requesting separate leaves on Friday and Monday. The sample rule is as below:
- If the unit of the time type is in hours, please use the function "Get absence in hours for period()" instead of "Get absence in days for period()"
- Change the value of 'Time Type External Code' to the external code of the time type where you'll be assigning the Take Rule.
Time off Take Rule Restrict Weekend Counting Deduct Unit Leave Request , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To