- License determination is not working as expected.
- License type is not being determined for custom documents.
- If sold to party and ship to party belong to different countries, license does get determined for the ship to party.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
/SAPSLL/CD04, /SAPSLL/CD_DISPLAY, /SAPSLL/BL_DOCS_EXP, /SAPSLL/CL_CP_CUS_EX, /SAPSLL/REPA_CUS, /SAPSLL/CULO_CUS_EXP, /SAPSLL/LICENSE_TYPES_DET, /sapsll/cd, CS_ACCESS-CTYGR, /SAPSLL/LLCC_DOCUMENT_CHECKF05, FORM LICENSE_DETERMINATION, Plant, Customer, Compliance, legal control. , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , SLL-LEG-CON-DOC , Compliance: Document Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.