- Headers using Dynamic Text aren't resized correctly in the SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile App or the Device Preview mode in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a story.
- Click 'Edit'.
- Under 'Insert' click the + dropdown menu and select 'Header'.
- Select the Header and click the '...' icon and select 'Dynamic Text' and select a filter.
- Under 'Format' click the Device Preview button and change to Phone - Small Phone.
- Observe that the header will take up a significant part of the screen after the Dynamic text was added.
- This is a by design behavior.
- The minimum height is calculated by the mobile app which is required for the widget and it is based on the width and height used for the widget.
- Move the widget more to the center of the page and resize the height and width manually, so the calculated height and width will be less on mobile either.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, ios, mobile, design, height, width, widget , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem