You want to know how to use the Master Templates in the Custom forms created via SDK.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Create the form template from SDK with a form template group.
- Design the form using Adobe Life Cycle Designer.
- Save and Activate the form in the SDK.
- Upload the form in the UI from Form Template Maintenance work center view.
- Test the preview of the form by navigating to the repective work center view document.
In order to add a master template to a custom form based on the parameters, follow the below steps:-
Go to Business Flexibility work center -> Master Template Maintenance work center view.
- Create a new master template based on your requirement(based on org unit, company etc.) or you can use the default master template.
- Now navigate to the Form Template Maintenance work center view where you have uploaded the custom form against the form temlate group.
- Select the custom form and click on the button Actions -> Change Master Template Usage.
- Select the Use Form Master Template check box and click OK.
- Check the option in the bottom: Form Master Template is turned in to 'In Use'.
- Publish the form template.
- Now log in to UI with an administrator/ business user.
- Test the preview form.
Master template use in custom forms Master template not working in custom forms , KBA , custom forms pdi , master template not working , AP-RC-BDS-OM , ByDesign Studio Output Management(Forms) , Problem