How to run a LOA and RLOA Import?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
Customer wants to Import Leave of Absence and Return from Leave of Absence records
The Leave of Absence and Return from Leave of Absence Records needs to be imported from Import and Export Data -> "Employee time" Import to do this perform the following steps:
- Go to import and export data;
- Select Download template;
- In the object field select Employee Time;
- Fill all the required fields and give special attention to the fields "loaExpectedReturnDate", "loaActualReturnDate" and "startDate".
Note: Importing LOA job history records is not suported and if you try to do this you'll get the error "You cannot import job information records with leave of absence or return to work event reasons using the Job History import in case Time Off with LOA is active. Please use the Time Off import from Import Export data in admin Center for importing data related to leave of absence."
Fields on the Template :
- If the fields start date and expected return date are entered, it means that the import will be done for LOA only.
- If the fields start date, expected return date and actual return date are entered, it means that the import is for both LOA and RLOA record.
SF, Success factors, EC, Leave Of Absence, Return from Leave of Absence, Employee Time , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To