Columns from User (Background Info), e.g. Education portlet (e.g. Degree, Major, School), were added to an Advanced Reporting query but no data is populating.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reporting
- Create new Report Canvas and select the Advanced Reporting query
- Create a new query that includes information from any User (Background Info) object. e.g start from Global Job Information then Join to User (Background Info) > Education.
Result: No data or blank result.
The query has Current Date set for the User (Background Info), e.g. Education table.
The query will need an Override for the selected User (Background Info), e.g. Education table.
- While editing the query go to Date Options > Overrides
- Select the affected table or portlet, e.g. Education table.
- Choose "Show All"
- Click on Set.
- Save your changes.
The override will bring historical records for this table alone and no extra records from other tables.
User Background info, Education portlet, Talent Profile, Employee Profile Data in Advanced Reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem