- Incorrect drill level shows after set a time filter
- "No data is available to render because "Time" is set to level x. Please change or reset your drill level" message displays after setting a drill level for time when time filter is set
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.08.02
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story contains a bar chart with time dimension. The lowest Granularity was set to Day, the default heirarchy was set to YMD (Year, Month, Day).
So there will be 4 levels for time hierarchy: All > Year > Month > Day.
- Add filter to time. For example, set filter to Month level.
- Note that in the chart it has been drill down to Month level. But the drill level still shows level 1. The actual level is Level 3.
- Now set drill leve to Level 3.
=> "No data is available to render because "Time" is set to level 3. Please change or reset your drill level" message displays.
This is limitation in current product version. It is not yet supported to display the calendar period labels for fiscal period.
Similar issue has been documented in 2607256 - Support for Calendar labels when Fiscal Period is used in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem