When trying to access the Data Subject Information feature within SuccessFactors Recruiting a user encounters an error message.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- The prerequistites required for Data Subject Information have not been met.
- Before running the Data Subject Information report, permissions must be enabled in order for this feature to work properly.
The permissions are in the Admin Center under Manage Permission Roles:
- Administrator Permissions > Admin Center Permissions > Enable Information on Data Subject
- Administrator Permissions > Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Event Payload
- Administrator Permissions > Metadata Framework > Admin Access to MDF OData API
sf, success factors, RCM, rpt, configure, RBP, role-based permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem