- Intermittent failures of Crystal Reports with error "The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <reportname>:
Database Connector Error: 'Stored procedure '<incorrect SP name>' not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output).
- The referenced stored procedure or table has one or more characters corrupted from what the actual name is
- Packet captures show that the query is being sent incorrectly from the BI server to the database indicating the problem is on the BI server
- Auditing shows that the query is generated correctly by Crystal Reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1/4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.