- When using Table, the Total appears on top in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Even if you set the option called "Arrange totals / parent nodes below" the Total is being show above instead of below.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
- Live Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which contains table.
- Add a hierarchy to the rows.
- Click on the "More" icon and select "Show totals".
- In the Styling menu select "Arrange totals / parent nodes below".
- Notice that the "Total" still appears on the top of the table.
This is currently a limitation.
The feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, above, below, total, parent, node, hierarchy, styling, structure , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem