- Job is scheduled thru Report Distributor via FTP (Destination)
- Settings for IP Address, Username and Password are correct
- Setting for Directory is correct and it has the same folder (and location) in the FTP site
- Saving the configuration in "FTP Configuration" says "The IP Address is valid"
- Report/s in the bundle is/are running fine when ran online
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
Trigger a scheduled job (that has a destination of FTP) manually and job will fail with error "FTP unable to connect at yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss. Error occured sending FTP data"
Case letter of the name of the folder is not the same from BizX side and FTP side. For example, the Directory set in BizX is "/Outgoing" while on the FTP side it is configured as "/outgoing".
Capitalization is important to non-Windows machines. FTP servers are usually Unix-based, which have case sensitive file systems.
Entry for Directory (in Report Distributor FTP Configuration) should have the same capitalization. Example, if the folder "/outgoing" is configured in the FTP server, "/outgoing" should be also set in BizX setting.
Report Distributor, Error occured sending FTP data, Scheduled Job, FTP , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , Problem